Manage NPD and NPI projects, develop process, material, T&J, line layout, and production files.
Be responsible to work with Sr. project engineer /Leader and CFT (Cross-functional Team) for new product
2. Communicate with the customer about production process issues.
3. Assist in developing in house manufacturing sub-assembly and assembly processes, material verification,
production line layout.
4. Work with equipment, fixture engineer, and suppliers to develop and verify new equipment or fixture for new
5. Responsible for engineering experiment, DOE process qualification process improvement.
6. Prepare/collect/optimize all NPI/NPD documentation and deliverable, such as BOM, PFMEA, WI, production line
layout, flowchart, etc. Assist in transferring NPI/NPD project to mass production successfully after NPI/NPD phases
end with Sr. engineer leadership.
7. Implementing ECN/ECO, risk management, and validation processes whenever there are changes internally or
8. Monitoring yield and efficiency to drive continuous improvement at NPI/NPD phases
9. Assisting all other duties as assigned of entire project phases
i. Risk analysis for process and document package provided by the customer.
ii. Prepare engineering efforts and validation efforts estimation for the project
iii. Check the quality of the product and identify the error or faults and confirm with the quality plan.
iv. Provide training to production operators or other functional engineers if required.
v. Deal with other assignments assigned by superior
1. College degree or above, major in mechanical, electronic, or equivalent
2. Above 3 years s product development experience. Medical product development will be preferred.
3. Good communication and coordination skills.
4. Fluent English skills.
5. Skillful AutoCAD and MS office Solid works Pro E skills is an advantage)